The Apollo HIT Network consists of a number of companies and consultants who have agreed to work together to provide health information technology services and software to healthcare stakeholders. They supplement the core services provided by Apollo HIT.
Apollo HIT will help you identify the right partner for your healthcare IT needs across a wide range of service, from consulting to software solutions to software development. Please follow the links to learn more about each service and how it can help you meet your clinical and business objectives.
The following areas of expertise and products are available to our clients through this network.
Apollo HIT Network Services:
- MACRA, MIPS and APMs: Best Practices
- Chronic Care Management – New Medicare Initiative
- Audit Defense
- ICD-10 Training: Physician to Physician
- Physician Practice Optimization
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Data Hosting
- Telehealth (Telemedicine)
- Privacy and Security
- Meaningful Use
- SNOMED CT and Related Terminology Services
- Terminology Mapping and Normalization Services
- Software and Data Hosting
- Security and Breach Protection/Mitigation
- Mobile Applications for Healthcare (Products and Services)
- Patient Engagement (Products and Services)
- Physician Education (Coding, Compliance, EHRs, PCMH, CCM, ACOs, etc.)
- Content Development (Website Content, EHR Templates, HIT Marketing Materials)
- Software Development